Monday, June 26, 2023

IO Team Favorites


Greetings friends. Today the design team is sharing their favorites from the June release. If you would like to see all the designers' projects, you can find them on the Impression Obsession blog.

 

If you couldn't already tell from my June posts, I am quite enamored with the new Summer Cupcake Topper die set. In particular, I can't get enough of the crab:


 

For my card today, I cut out my crab pieces and sponged a little bit of dark red and brown ink to the base of the crab to add a bit of shadow. I also added white dots to the centers of his eyes to add a bit more dimension. 

I have been using paper from the Valentine paper pack out of season, and I thought it paired nicely with my crab:


 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope everyone has a great day!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

PP028 Valentine Rose paper pack 

1 comment:

Susan said...

I absolutely love the simplicity of what you did, and the colors you chose. Thank you!