Monday, May 15, 2023

May Release Hop- Day 1


Welcome to the May Release Hop!

May 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps and dies! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during May release week (May 15th – 21st) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

Here is a list of the designers participating today:

IO Stamps Blog
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Laura Williams
Vicki Garrett

Greetings friends. It is time for the May release, and it is perfect for the people who fish in your life as well as those who appreciate puns. I am personally not a fisherman, but I definitely love a card with a pun!

For my first card, I used the new Lures die as well as the Gone Fishing clear set:


 I used an older die to frame the pieces of my card. Very quick and easy!

For my second card, I used fish from the Pail & Fish die set that I airbrushed with Copic markers. You could just as easily sponge the fish with any color of ink you like. I then paired it with a sentiment from this set:

For the background, I added some paper from the new Wood Grain pack. Do you remember at the beginning of the month I mentioned that I accidentally showcased a new pack before it was released? This is the pack:


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you will stop by tomorrow for another new release sample.

 

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Card 1- Caught You
DIE1219 Lures die
CL1181 Gone Fishing Clear set

Card 2- Kicks Bass
DIE1222 Pail and Fish dies
CS1171 Birthday Fishes clear set
PP033 Wood Grain paper pack

 

2 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Oh, I love how you used the Rectangle frames with the Lures! So, so fun!

Melissa Leftrick said...

Awesome cards!!!!