Monday, October 24, 2022

Impression Obsession Favorites


Greetings friends. Today the design team is showing you some of their favorites from the September release. If you would like a full list of the participants, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

My favorite of the new release is the new Christmas Coffee Sayings clear stamp set. This is what it looks like:

I have two cards to share with you today that use sentiments from this set. I don't know about you, but I have a lot of coffee loving friends who I know would appreciate a card or perhaps a gift with a coffee-themed tag.

For my first card, I paired my coffee sentiment with a tag meant to look like a Santa suit and a coffee to go cup. For the coffee top lid, I cut out the piece using white glossy paper so that it would look more like plastic.

To finish the card, I added some die cut greenery and white/red bakers' twine.

For my second card, I paired a coffee sentiment with a die cut mug and some embossed cardstock. The paper I used to cut out the mug is actually scrap paper from a watercolor project. This is a friendly reminder not to throw away your scraps!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Santa Card
DIE1010 Coffee to Go
 
 
Mug Card
DIE1095 Big Mug



No comments: