Monday, September 26, 2022

IO September Favrorite

 

Greetings friends. Today the design team is showing you some of their favorites from the September release. If you would like a full list of the participants, you can find it on the Impression Obsession blog.

The card I am sharing today is my favorite one I made from the September release. I absolutely love this patterned paper because it is so bright and vibrant, and I never get tired of pumpkin images!

To make the card, I stamped the pumpkin onto white cardstock and then colored it with Copic markers. I cut out the pumpkin and then layered it onto some die cut scalloped rectangles. It is really a quick and easy card to make, but I really liked the end result.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


 

 


Impression Obsession Items Used:

CS1146 Fall Sayings

CL1148 Pumpkin Spice

PP005 Fall Floral

DIE975-V Cute Scalloped Rectangles

No comments: