Monday, March 14, 2022

IO Theme Day- Green


 

We have set aside a day to share some fun themed projects! This month’s theme is Think Green!

Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog.


 Greetings friends. The theme this month is "think green," which is perfect timing for a St. Patrick's Day card.

For my card today, I stamped my Irish Blessing Image onto 140lb watercolor paper using black Versafine ink. The image includes both the sentiment and the hill/rainbow. Once it was dry, I colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a waterbrush. The waterbrush helps you fade the color out to white.

To finish the card, I stamped my fleur de lis background in green ink onto a green card and then popped up a die cut shamrock with some foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

Impression Obsession Items Used:
Irish Blessing D19984
Shamrock Set DIE659H

 

No comments: