Monday, December 6, 2021

Impression Obsession Holiday Dies

 

We have set aside a day to share some fabulous new Impression Obsession die projects! Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog.

Greetings friends! Today I want to share with you a couple of dies that I use a lot for Christmas cards. I have a lot of larger Christmas sentiments, but when I use them, I don't know what to do with the rest of the card. The saying takes up a lot of space and there isn't a lot of room to add extra images.

One solution I use is to cut out a large frame to highlight the sentiment. In this case, I used the Large Frame die to cut out glitter paper to go around my sentiment. The snowflakes are nice because they are smaller in size and will still fit on the card. They are also generic enough that they work for the holidays as well as winter birthdays, thank you notes, etc.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Large Frame DIE860-WW

Small Snowflake Set DIE100-F

Christmas Hand E12305

No comments: