Wednesday, September 29, 2021

IO Diecut Obsession


The IO designers have set aside a day to share some fabulous new Impression Obsession die projects! Have fun checking out what our designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog.

I have two cards to share with you today:

The first card uses the new Stitched Coffin Tag. I plan to use this tag to attach to Halloween treats this year, but I thought I would also make it into a card. To make the tag, I cut it out of light grey cardstock, added some darker grey sponging around the edges and attached my twine. I then paired it with an embossed skeleton and added a sentiment from a Zombie clear set I previously showed you.

I know not everyone loves Halloween cards, so I thought I would also share a card with some fall root vegetables:


For this card, I cut out my veggies and then sponged a little extra color around the edges for dimension. The sentiment comes from a clear set called "Mixed Veggie Sayings." The set is loaded with coordinating sayings that are very punny, which makes me so happy:

The sentiment is layered on top of a round corner rectangle. That particular die is from a set of dies that is meant to provide various length backgrounds for your sentiments. Very practical.


Of course, you know I had to also stamp a background for my card. I break out the Mini Gingham Cover a Card stamp for a lot of fall and holiday cards.

Thanks for stopping by!


Impression Obsession Items Used:

Coffin Card

 

Veggie Card


 

1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

Love that little play on words "Creepin' it real"!!!!