Thursday, November 12, 2020

IO Challenge- Give Thanks

 

I always look forward to "give thanks" or "thank you" challenges.  I really enjoy making thank you cards and I appreciate seeing new ideas on how to thank others.  I hope you will join us in the challenge this month.  You can find all of the information over on the Impression Obsession blog here.


 I visited my mom last week and we actually celebrated Thanksgiving early.  This is the card that I plan to send her as a thank you for hosting me.  The sunflower is stamped in black Memento ink and then colored with Copic markers.  The background was created with watercolor paint on 140lb watercolor paint.  I added the paint horizontally so that it created stripes.  As a final step, I splattered the whole thing with gold metallic ink.  Here is a close up of the paint:


I hope that everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving.  It may look a little different than other years, but don't forget to give thanks to those people who are important in your life.

Impression Obsession Items Used:

Sunflower 2 F12288

Give Thanks C14667



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!