Monday, April 13, 2020

Impression Obsession Digital Stamps- Including FREE images


Greetings friends.  You may or may not know this, but Impression Obsession is starting to offer digital images for sale.  Now, all of the Gary Robertson images are available to download, resize any way you want, print, and color.  Since a lot of people who follow me are also in Virginia, I just want to point out if you go to the "Country Scenes" tab of the Gary section, there are images of Colonial Williamsburg as well as Monticello.  I know sometimes people like to use local images to really personalize their cards.  Under the miscellaneous tab, there is an image of the Rotunda from the University of Virginia.  I have used it for several graduation cards.  There are also some FREE Gary images to get you started. 

As an exciting addition, Lindsay Ostrom and Nola Chandler have designed a series of images with the Coronavirus in mind.  All of these images are FREE.  Some are encouraging and some are humorous.  I used one of Nola's images in my bunny card above.  Isn't he cute?! I love him.  I printed out my bunny/sentiment onto white cardstock and then colored him with Copic markers.  Here is a close up of the coloring:


If you are looking for something to try, there are lots of fun images to color!

PS...here is a graduation card I made using the Rotunda stamp I mentioned:


2 comments:

Helen said...

What a cute bunny card, Laura...and the graduation card is so lovely. tfs both. Stay well.

Susan said...

Thank you. There were some wonderful things there. I like your card, too.