Monday, January 14, 2019

Blog Hop Winner and Unbearably Awesome Bear

Greetings friends.  The winners of  last week's Impression Obsession blog hop are going to be announced over on the Impression Obsession blog today.  We thought it would be easier to list all of the winners in one location.  To see if you are a winner, here is a link:



Even though the blog hop with the latest release is over, I wanted to share a card I made with two of the new stamps.

To make the card, I first used a rectangle die to emboss the shape of the die onto my card.  To emboss with a die rather than cut with it, you need to have one of those rubber mats that allows a die to press into the rubber rather than cut through to the plastic plate of your die cutting machine.

For the stamping, I added the new Balloon Bear and Unbearably Awesome images with black Versafine ink and then colored using watercolor pencils and a blender pen.  I love a one layer card!

Impression Obsession Items Used:
Balloon Bear D15150
Unbearably Awesome B15158

No comments: