Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Impression Obsession Winter Release-Day 2





Impression Obsession is having a three day event to share with you the latest release.  I have a $10 Impression Obsession gift certificate to give to a randomly chosen person who comments on my blog for those posts.  Enter one day for one entry on enter all three days for three chances to win.  For today, comment below with your favorite stamp from the release! If you answered that question in yesterday's comments, let me know what you are looking forward to this holiday season. All comments will be open until Sunday, December 16th at noon CT. Winner will be announced on my blog on Monday, December 17th.  Good luck!
All of the new stamps are available now! You can find them HERE

The list of today’s participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog
Also, you will want to make sure to stop by the IO blog because there are 3 more chances to win there!


Greetings friends.  Today I wanted to share a card to make for the important friends in your life.  It would make a good Valentine card, but really, it is something that you could send year- round.

To make the card, I stamped the sentiment and flowers onto the card using Impression Obsession black ink.  Next, I colored my hearts and flowers with an assortment of Prismacolor pencils.  The nice thing about the Prismacolor pencils is that they show up really well on kraft cardstock.  To finish the card, I added a pink watercolor paper scrap and a brown notecard.

Impression Obsession Items Used:
The Heart Needs C13737
Floral Swag D19902

Other Items Used:
Prismacolor Pencils

10 comments:

sharon g said...

Your flowers remind me of fuchsias. They look very pretty.

TLady said...

Laura, this WOULD make a PERFECT valentine for a friend! LOVE those flower sprigs & the layout of your card too!!! ;) A SUPER JOB!!!!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card with a pretty sentiment! Love the heart flowers!
I am most looking forward to spending Christmas Day with my daughter and her boyfriend!

Helen said...

This is such a lovely card. I like how the sentiment takes center stage. tfs

Mary Holshouser said...

Glad to hear that the Prismacolor pencils
work on kraft. I haven't tried it but
I do like the pencils and will put them
to work on kraft instead of sticking
with white cardstock.
The card is elegant and beautiful.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty way to frame the sentiment

Sue D said...

Very pretty flowers--I like how they frame the sentiment.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your card, the colors are so beautiful!!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet card - love the flowers:)

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

This sentiment is just AWESOME! Need to get this for cards to my 2 besties! I love how you positioned the flowers to frame the sentiment. Well done!!!