Pages

▼

Friday, March 25, 2016

Impression Obsession Die Blog Hop Day 2




  Welcome to the Impression Obsession Spring Die Blog Hop!
 
We have some beautiful projects to share AND PRIZES to give away! The hop will run for 2 days (3/24/16 – 3/25/16) with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blogs each day. Visit the fabulous Design Team Blogs on the list below (only one comment per blog per day please) for a chance to a Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
 
The more blogs you visit … the better chance you will have to win!!!
Impression Obsession will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificates to two lucky winners!
Comment entries will be open until 9pm EST on Sunday March 27th and all winners will be announced Monday March 28th on the Impression Obsession Blogs. 
Good luck!
 
 
Yesterday was all about carrots.  Today it is all about strawberries.  I used a new Strawberry Basket die set (DIE 397-L) that includes the basket, six berry dies, and six berry top dies.  I cut out a ton of strawberries since anyone who is "berry berry special" would need a lot of berries.  
 
Here is a close up of my stash of berries:


And a close up of the basket detail and stamped background....


For the background, I used the Gingham Cover a Card Background (CC006) and stamped it in Colorbox Chalk Creamy Brown ink onto kraft cardstock.  I want to thank fellow designer Daniela for the inspiration because she recently mentioned that particular background to the rest of us, and the pattern was fresh in my mind when I made this card.  I use the gingham background for baby cards, Christmas, Halloween, and just about any occasion.  I thought it would be good for the country look of this card.  

Finally, I added a stitched green frame cut from the All in One Rectangles Frames Die 2 die and a saying from the Farm Fresh Clear set (CL655).   

Be sure to check out the other designers to see what they are doing with the new dies!
Today’s Hop List:

59 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet! I love all those little strawberries in the basket. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW SWEET!!!! LITTLE BITTY STRAWBERRIES!!! ;) You've done FABULOUSLY with this Laura!!! I showed this little Strawberry set to my husband yesterday & he said, "Put that one on your list!" LOL TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy card. Love the strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a very sweet sweet card!!! It looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the new Strawberry Basket die set and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Love the basket. Looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gingham (perfect) as well as all the texture in the strawberries, basket and frame! What a fabulous die set and what a wonderful way to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lot of berries, and cutting them one at a time. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card love the strawberry and basket dies

    ReplyDelete
  10. IO makes the BEST dies for making fun cards. This is such an adorable card, I love the basket and berries on the gingham background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the basket full of strawberries. They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite.....strawberries! Gorgeous card!!!! Can't wait to have fresh ones in the fields :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and I love
    the strawberries!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the detail on the strawberries and basket. These look like fantastic dies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute are those strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet homespun card. I love the detail in the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card!!! This strawberry basket set is another must have!!! My wish list is soooo long! :) IO dies are always my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card sure does say Berry Special to me. Love it. Any time I get a new die, I cut it out several times to have on hand. I would probably have a hundred of these strawberries cut out too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yummy looking card! The strawberry die is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice card. I really like the basket die, could be used for many things. Strawberries look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the detail in these strawberry and basket dies. Your card is super - thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how you used the new berry basket.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute. I LOVE those strawberries.. they are in my "basket" over at IO right now! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Darling card! Those little strawberries are adorable! I love how great they look in that basket. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hmmm... yummy strawberries! They make your card sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh cute!! Your card is berry special, too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the strawberries. A great spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's a lot of strawberries to make ... alas only sweet strawberry memories here in New Zealand as we are now in Autumn ( translate Fall)

    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  29. A berry nice card, lovely.

    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just bought a box of strawberries at Costco. I think you have more berries in your basket. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is the perfect background stamp to use! And the strawberries are very sweet, as is the sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute berry basket and I like how the strawberries are falling out on the table. The gingham background is a good one for the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yes.... really do like the background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  34. The strawberries are so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love this card -- the strawberries are perfect for spring !! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the great detail in the strawberries! So bright and cheerful!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  37. YUM! Great project!!!!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  38. These little strawberries look good enough to eat! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very nice card. Makes me want some strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the verse and the strawberry dies!

    ReplyDelete
  41. The gingham takes on a whole different look stamped in brown and it works perfectly for your project. Those strawberries are just too cool. I think they need to go on my wish list. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Who wouldn't want a pail of strawberries, this card is adorable. The strawberries look almost real

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love this set! It has so many uses and the berries look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Yum...strawberries! Such a cute card with the basket of strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  45. The background and twine are perfect complements for this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  46. WOW that's a lot of strawberries. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  47. So sweet and the gingham background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love those berries! Great card and thanks for the gingham CAC use, I have that one and it is perfect with these dies. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  49. beautiful, I love these fresh strawberries and your desing. Very unique and special set :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the basket and the berries. Will have a lot of fun with these.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Those strawberries are so cute!! I love the basket and the stitched frame. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Such soft, pretty colours in this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!