Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

IO New Release Blog Hop- Day 3




Welcome to the Impression Obsession Spring Release Blog Hop- Day 2!

We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND a Gift Certificates to give away!

The hop will run for 5 days (1/4/16 - 1/8/16 with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day at 6am EST. Visit our fabulous IO Design Team’s blogs (only one comment per blog please) for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate! The more blogs you visit … the better chance you will have to win!!! 

And we have a bonus... on the last day of the hop TWO winners will be chosen. One for Friday and one random winner from sometime during the week. So if you miss a day make sure and go back and comment!

Comment entries will be open until 9pm CT on Sunday January 10th and all winners will be announced Monday January 11th. Good luck!

All of the new stamps you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!


Yesterday I showed you one of the new IO sentiments as well as one of the new Cover a Card backgrounds.  Today I am going to do it again.  I have been motivated to work with both lately.

For my card, I stamped the Cover a Card background onto heavy, 140lb watercolor paper with black Versafine ink.  I then spritzed the paper with water and added some Peerless watercolors to the top and let the colors blend with each other. 

Items used:
Plaid Cover a Card CC233
Saying- You are Capable E17108

Don't forget to visit the others in the hop!




64 comments:

  1. Such great sentiments... love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wise words set off by a lovely frame1

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new products are fabulous. Love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment! I love inspirational sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice encouragement card.
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Words of encouragement delivered in a card with a nice background are a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for anyone - will inspire for sure
    Charlene Dahlberg

    ReplyDelete
  8. another terrific sentiment - what a great encouragement card

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card of encouragement to send, letting someone know you believe in them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great background. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These new sentiments are so inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card!!!Love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun background, true sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That card background is simple but striking with the graphic design and watercolors! Text based cards are favorites of mine when I don't have a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cool card! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH LAURA, I LOOOVE your color choices here! They look like tiles with the design of this stamp!!!! JUST GORGEOUS!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice card, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool colorful plaid background!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the quote and enjoying the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These new sentiments really have me thinking. I love sentiments that "carry the card" so to speak. It's the message that is so important for this card. TFS! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great sentiment and a lovely card to showcase it!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love it. Great idea for a masculine cars as well

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. Love the encouraging sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful stamping. Love both the background stamp and sentiment. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This CAC background is great! It will be perfect for some masculine cards. Those new sentiments are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The blending of the watercolors turned out perfect! Very Pretty card.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great new background! Looks like there are a lot of wonderful new sentiments with this release too! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a cool modern look and such fab colors!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your card is really pretty! Love the plaid background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful background for a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The plaid background peaks my curiosity and love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great background! Love the Peerless watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fantastic background and LOVE the quote a lot! Thank You for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card with an inspiring quote! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great sentiment and I LOVE the colors. Fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very pretty colors on your watercolored background.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Perfect card for a man and/or a grad..creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great sentiment and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the pretty plaid background & that wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the products IO are great. Thanks for the nice party. Very beautiful card.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful background and wonderful sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such an encouraging sentiment! And your bacground is so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very creative! Gorgeous card and fabulous images!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a great sentiment! I love your background too.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Both the saying and the background are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!