Pages

▼

Thursday, January 7, 2016

IO Blog Hop New Release- Day 4/ Spring Colors

 
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Spring Release Blog Hop- Day 4!

We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND a Gift Certificates to give away!

The hop will run for 5 days (1/4/16 - 1/8/16 with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day at 6am EST. Visit our fabulous IO Design Team’s blogs (only one comment per blog please) for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate! The more blogs you visit … the better chance you will have to win!!! 

And we have a bonus... on the last day of the hop TWO winners will be chosen. One for Friday and one random winner from sometime during the week. So if you miss a day make sure and go back and comment!

Comment entries will be open until 9pm CT on Sunday January 10th and all winners will be announced Monday January 11th. Good luck!

All of the new stamps you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!


For today's card, I added in the challenge of using Spring colors.  I didn't want to go the traditional route with pinks and yellows, so I decided to go with greens and a chocolate colored bunny.  

I absolutely LOVE this new bunny image.  It is so realistic looking.  I stamped it in brown Versafine ink and then sponged it with some brown Pan Pastel chalk.  It was super-easy, and I really liked the finished look.  I will be teaching a "Bunny" class at Angela's Happy Stamper, and this is definitely going to be one of the cards.

Items used:
 Rabbit Face G16179
Somebunny Special B5431
Cover a Card Floral Lines CC089

Don't forget to visit the other designers!  


63 comments:

  1. Aawwww!! You're right...so realistic looking that is makes me want to stop to see what his/her next move will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bunny! I'm making bunny cards right now too. It's fun to work with spring colors in January, but I love your neutral/natural approach too! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny is beautiful and, yes, so realistic... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this is so cute! Love the bunny, perfect for the quote for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card. I'm ready for spring and so is this bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, the bunny is so realistic, and the background is great with it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This IS a beautifully realistic image. Thank you for sharing how you colored him. Great idea with the chalks over the inks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very realistic looking bunny. I will be owning this stamp soon..lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sweet bunny! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is a cool bunny!!! I love it!!!! Your card is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bunny, he is so big :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bunny looks so real I almost reached out to pet it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That large bunny peeking on your card is so sweet! Love this! And the background and the sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this realistic looking bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWWWWW!!!! Such a darling card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that big ole' choco bunny...what a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Easter will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet springtime card! I love the natural colors that you used with that realistic rabbit image.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore the chocolate bunny. My favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet card....love the bunny!Thanks for sharing.
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've done a beautiful job coloring this sweet bunny. Beautiful card.
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is one adorable ,realistic bunny and he's colored perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This bunny image is great! I like cute things but I really love more realistic images!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a sweet card and such a pretty bunny image!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card is special!! I love the layout of your card and that bunny is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  27. SO SWEET!!! I LOOOOOVE BUNNIES!!!! ;) I DID notice, that the stamp looks like a photo stamp! SUPER JOB!!!! "Hop" you have a good time at your "Bunny class!" LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome card! This one does look like a real bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sweet bunny and looks so real. Thanks for sharing your technique and best wishes for a fun successful class!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aww, that is a cute bunny! I like your green background!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The bunny is adorable and so is your card!! What a fabulous stamp that makes it look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful stamp...are you sure that's not a photo you used? LOL I really like what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful stamp...are you sure that's not a photo you used? LOL I really like what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yes, I have rabbits in my yard and this one is very realistic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  35. The bunny face looks so real!! WOW!! What a great stamp!
    You did a very nice job on the card.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome card. Love the shading you did on the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the products IO are great. Thanks for the nice party. Very beautiful card.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a realistic bunny. You have chosen such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the realistic bunny. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow~ I love this image.Awesome card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very creative! Gorgeous card and fabulous images!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a sweet bunny! It looks so realistic, I can almost see his little nose twitching ;p

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the big images in the new release and "Rabbit Head" is no exception. Your card has used it to perfection!

    Roz M.

    ReplyDelete
  44. And some bunny thinks this is a GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oooh that bunny is beautiful! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!