Thursday, January 28, 2016

10 in 10 Valentine Class this Weekend


Greetings friends.  A few of you have asked me if I was doing a 10 in 10 Valentine class this year.  Well, I am, and it is this Saturday at Angela's Happy Stamper.

If you had an overdose of being home last weekend, why not come out and join me in making 10 quick and easy Valentine cards?  You will leave with 10 completed projects along with envelopes.  I purposly design the cards so that they could be given to a friend, relative, or spouse.

For the card above, I used some of the latest dies and stamps from Memory Box.  The cup and saying are from the Bunny Tea Time stamp set and I combined it with the Glorious hearts and Grosgrain Ribbons dies.  The stamp set has super-cute bunnies in it that I will be using in an upcoming bunny class, but for now, I wanted to focus on things that would pair well with a real teabag.

If you want to find more info about Saturday's class you can find it here- 10 in 10 Valentine


1 comment:

Greta said...

Love the design--such a fun card!