Pages

▼

Thursday, August 20, 2015

IO Challenge- Say it Big


Sometimes you see a stamp that just speaks to you.  I knew that the Quirky Loves Crazy stamp (G17071) would be perfect to use on cards for my friends.  I think we actually take pride in being a little quirky and crazy.

To make the card, I started with watercolor paper, wet it, and then painted it with Peerless watercolors.  I then added the owls, which were also colored with watercolor paint.  The owls are actually one stamp called Owl on Head (D7801).  To me, it looks like one is doing a little tap dance on top of another tap dancing owl.  I might be reading too much into the stamp, but that is what I see.  :)

Need more big saying inspiration?  Be sure to check out the other designers:

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!