Friday, July 18, 2014

More Watercolor


Want a sneak peek of something?  Impression Obsession will be releasing a TON of new stamps and dies for summer CHA.  The design team will be having a week long blog hop in July to show you the new products, but I am sharing the new pumpkin pair with you a little earlier than that.  I am using the stamp in my Peerless watercolor class tonight, so I asked Mitra, the owner of Impression Obsession, if I could share the image online.  She graciously gave me the okay.



Some of you already know this about me, but I can't seem to pass up a new pumpkin stamp.  There is something about them that I just love. I don't want to count how many pumpkin stamps I own  because I really don't want to know the total. 

To make the card, I stamped the pumpkins with black Versafine ink and then colored them with an assortment of Peerless watercolor paint.  I added just a hint of ground and wall instead of adding   a solid ground and wall. 


I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments: