Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Class- Distress Stains


I have been meaning to create a Distress Stain class for such a long time, and I finally put one together.  I noticed that I had accumulated enough info and ideas for 2-3 Distress Stain classes before I realized that I just needed to "do" one instead of "think about" one.

The class was originally going to have 4 cards, but one the cards I decided to do twice with a slight twist on the technique so that people could compare and contrast them.

Here is a close up of one of the cards that involves creating a Distress Stain background over an Imrpression Obsession Cover a Card embossed in white:


It is hard to tell from the picture, but the Memory Box butterfly uses a lot of Rock Candy glitter:


Intro to Distress Stains:
OR


 

No comments: