Pages

▼

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

IO Die Blog Hop- Day 1

Hello again. Today is the beginning of a 3-day Impression Obsession Blog Hop that highlights their new dies.
I am such a pumpkin junkie that I knew that I would start with the new Pumpkin die (DIE094-U). The pumpkin and assortment of four faces are separate so you can either use the pumpkin alone for fall or choose a face you want to use. For my card, I combined the pumpkin with some Fancy Pants paper I had on hand. To finish the card, I added some Dark Green and Black Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Markers to the pumpkin to make it sparkle.
Want to see other samples with the new dies and have a chance to win a great prize? Here is what you need to do:
Participant Drawing Guidelines
  • Starting today through Thursday, September 5, comment on each participating blog for that day.
  • The deadline for comments for each day will be 10 p.m. EST.
  • There will be a drawing on each day for 3 Dies or Die Sets of the winner's choice.
  • The winner for each day will be announced in the next day's post.
  • On Thursday, September 5, we will have our regular challenge for all of you.

Blogs to visit today:
Impression Obsession Blog
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher (you are here)
Vicki Garrett



54 comments:

  1. what a fun die!
    fun card!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Halloween design, love the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Halloween card! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura great card love the color and design.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little pumpkin, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Halloween, the pumkin die is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Love the pumpkin!!

    Laura :)
    lcam8369@gmail.com
    www.laurascraftsandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely smoky colors with just the right shade of orange for pop - NICE work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background of dark flourishes!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pumpkin, Laura! Must go check out the 4 faces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love the "vintage look". Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and the fact that it comes with different faces so you could make a pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable pumpkin card! Love the background you used with the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the subtle colors and the pumpkin's face!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fall colors and cute die.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pumpkin and I love the background(s) you gave him. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great papers with such a cute pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How very pretty and Halloween wonderful too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely autumnal card! That design is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card!!! I'm loving all of these new dies from IO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute pumpkin card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great car-love pumpkins too and the roasted seeds.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an adorable jack O lantern!! A wonderful Halloween card that anyone would love to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute pumpkin and great choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a sweet card - love creating for fall! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love Halloween cards! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous card! Love the paper and design! Good to know the pumpkin comes w/other faces!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute!! Love that pumpkin and the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pumpkinlicious! I love pumpkins too and this card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. a fabulous layout with great colours and patterns. it's so nice to see a happy pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your colors used. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome card! Love this new pumpkin die! You really made it come to life. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Spooktacular card. It's nice to have the face and pumpkin separate, so you can get more use out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Halloween is so much fun! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great card, I love everything Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very nice card.
    Your pumpkin is
    cute.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great card. love your color combinations. Spooky pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  38. Colour combination used is a winner with me. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your card. That pumpkin is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!