Thursday, December 6, 2012

Celebrating the Holidays

Today the IO team wants to share holiday cards with you. I decided to show you the card I am using for this year's thank you cards. I didn't want to do something as elaborate as my Christmas card, but I wanted to have something to show my gratitude.

To make the card, I used the snowflake from the Impression Obsession Mitten die set (Die025-22) along with some paper from Imaginisce (400036 snowflakes).  I thought the two coordinated really well with each other.  To finish the card, I added a little pearl bling.

Need more holiday inspiration? Check out what Daniela, Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, Julie, Kittie, and Vicki created. Want to play along? You can find all the information here, and you could even win a $25 IO gift certificate!

Don't forget that you can find Impression Obsession on Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook!

 

4 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Adorable! Love all the snowflakes.

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Laura - thanks for sharing :)

Craftyfield said...

Very elegant, the paper does complement the snowflake perfectly.

Paula Huiras said...

Love this. It is just so clean, crisp and attractive!
PH