For my card, I was inspired by her aviation and travel stamps. The fact that Fathers' Day is fast approaching also encouraged me to make a masculine looking card. To make the card, I stamped the background several times with the Passport Collage (D13021) and the top of the card with the Airplane Corner (F13014) and the May Your Trails (D13001) saying. I also stamped the airplane corner a second time so that I could cut out an extra plane to pop up on the card. To add a little color to the collage, I colored the planes with a brown watercolor pencil and softened it with a Dove blender pen.
I hope you will visit the other Impression Obsession design team blogs to get a feel for Dina's wonderful new stamp collection. Daniela, Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, Julie, and Vicki all created something for you to see.
Love this one! Can't wait to see Dina's full release! GREAT card, Laura - love it! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteGreat manly card :-) Love the popped up airplane idea!!
ReplyDeletePerfect card for a man, love it.
ReplyDeletecool card.
ReplyDeleteGreat clean and striking card!
ReplyDelete