Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cacti and Classes


One stamp company that I really enjoy is Stamp A Mania.  They are based in New Mexico, and they have a lot of Southwest images.  Okay, so I might be biased in my love of them!  They used to laser-cut their wood-mount stamps, which made the stamps themselves look like little mini pieces of art.  They don't do that anymore (I'm guessing it wasn't cost effective), but they DO now offer they images in cling.  Yeah!

For my cactus card, I stamped the cactus and flowers onto X-Press It Blending Cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  I then colored an extra flower, cut it out, and popped it up onto the corner of my card.

I have a couple of classes coming up at Angela's Happy Stamper in case anyone is interested.  The first is an Impression Obsession masculine card class.  I scheduled it before Fathers' Day, and it is on Monday, June 11th from 6:30-8:30pm  Here are the four cards we will be doing:


Next, I am doing my Intro to Copics class on Sunday, June 24th from 12:30-2:30pm.  It has the same information as the Crazy for Copics class I have taught in the past, but I redesigned the cards.  Here are the new cards:
 I didn't change the pen colors you need to bring, so if you have taken the class before and just want a refresher, you should already have all the pens you need.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wow, your coloring is so beautiful! I love those stamps--I'm from AZ originally and love to see a cactus stamp! Thanks for your sweet commments on my blog today! :)