Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Upcoming Class

One of the upcoming classes I have is a 3-D card featuring images by the Layers of Color company. I took a class with them in March, and fell in love with their stamps and the project. Here is a side view of the card, so that you can see that it has a front, middle, and back layer:

The best thing about the card is that it folds flat to fit inside an envelope. On the class supply list, I told people to bring whatever markers they want. If you are taking the class, I encourage you to think about the recipient of the card to help you pick colors for the flowers. You don't have to use yellow and purple like I did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card!! Yellow and purple... hmmm ... a mothers' day card? Should I act surprised? Q

Debbie Seyer said...

Laura! I love this. Wish I lived closer so I could take this class. So unique!

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic! Love the details and how pretty this is!

Diana said...

WOW Laura, this is stunning! Way to go. Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday in May!