Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that everyone was able to spend some time with people they love today.

I made a really quick and easy card to celebrate the day. It works as a valentine, but it could really be used for a lot of occasions. I made the background with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and added some stamps by Impression Obsession. I haven't tried it yet, but I think I want to use the same flowers for a St. Patrick's Day card. They aren't shamrocks, but I think they could look pretty good.

Hugs to everyone on this special day!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Love this. Always love those Cuttlebug textured background. Wish I lived close enought to take one of your classes! New projects on my blog this morning!

Shirley said...

Very very pretty and so elegant too!

Anne said...

Hi, Laura! Sweet, elegant card! :-)