Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Sneak Peek


It is time for another Impression Obsession sneak peek! I thought I would share one of the samples I made for the Impression Obsession CHA booth. I hope the show goes really well for them next weekend. I can't imagine that it won't though because the designs are outstanding!

When I saw the Gary Robertson cactus/adobe image, I knew I had to color it. Do you ever have stamps calling your name? Is it just me? I colored the cactus and house with Copic markers and used my airbrush system to create the sky and the ground. When I colored the cactus, I used lighter green in the center and darker green for the edges to give the impression that the light was coming from the front. There was enough shading in the image itself to help guide me in determining what areas should be lighter and which areas should be darker. I love it when that happens!

1 comment:

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, your Copic coloring is incredible.