Thursday, May 22, 2008

Quick Card

I was planning on posting a card based on a sketch challenge I liked, but I am still not done with it. It isn't as if it is that hard of a card, but I am having to brayer it, and brayer it, and brayer it to get nice coverage of the paper. Sooo....I decided to post this flower card instead. Trust me, when a card takes a long time to make, it really makes you appreciate the quick cards all the more!

For today's card, I took some patterned paper from Little Yellow Bicycle, stamped some pink flowers on it, and added a saying. That's it! Both stamps are by Hero Arts. I have said it before, but I'll say it again, if you want to make a really quick card, choose a great patterned paper and stamp on it. Let the patterned paper do most of the coloring for you.

I promise to post the other card soon!

1 comment:

Penny said...

It's so pretty and it works so well. I agree about patterned paper for quick cards - I often make them with a big saying (which I'm pretty fond of!)