Pages

▼

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Impression Obsession Blog Hop- Day 3




Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall/Winter Release Blog Hop!
We have some beautiful new stamps to share and four Gift Certificates to give away! The Blog Hop will be posted on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST each day Monday August 8th through Thursday August 11th. Visit our fabulous IO Design Team’s blogs (only one comment per blog per day please) for a chance to win one of FOUR $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificates!
 
The more blogs you visit … the better chance you will have to win!!!
No need to comment on the Impression Obsession Blog to enter.
 
Comment entries for all of the hop days will be open until 9pm CT on Sunday 14th. ALL WINNERS will be announced Monday August 15th on the Impression Obsession Blog.



Greetings everyone.  As you know, I really like to make use of my cover a card backgrounds.  Therefore, for today's card, I wanted to share a background that I made using the same exact background stamps I used for yesterday's winter card.  Isn't it amazing how different the looks are just by changing the colors and the images you choose to pair with them?

Once again I used the new Splattered Cover a Card in dark purple pigment ink (Versafine Imperial Purple) and the new Scratched Cover a Card in a lighter pigment ink (Colorbox Chalk Violet).

To finish my card, I added the Ghoulish Greetings sentiment (C19252) and the "Our Gang" image (D19227) and colored both with Copic markers.



 Today's Hop List:



39 comments:

  1. another fun Halloween stamp, would so fun to send out to my 'ghoul' friends...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little monsters are so cute. What fun! I know lots of people that would love a card like this. Send it on to me!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great fun Halloween card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me smile....really cute card!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't stop collecting those Cover-a-Card background stamps. I have to add these two new ones to my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this so much. That sentiment is so perfect. I need it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! I love 'Our Gang' and 'ghoulish greetings'! Great colors and background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous background, Laura (I think "Scratched" is a real "must have"!) and I love the new "Our Gang" monsters - lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Great stamp and fantastic background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that purple has become a Halloween color! Love your use and the laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, I love it when I can make very different looking cards using the same stamp. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This may be my favorite from you so far! Love the background and the colors, great design! :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love that background stamp. It looks great on that background layer and goes perfect with these funny little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card; thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card!! Love that background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun Halloween card! The Our Gang image and Ghoulish Greetings are super. The idea of combining CAC stamps is out of the box thinking for me. LOL Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable image and sweet, sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Candy monsters! Great for kid of any age.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card! love the use of 2 CAC stamps! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness! These great gouls make me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness! These great gouls make me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love these sentiments.. the font is just adorable! Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Halloween stamp - very cute card and sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great fun card, love it. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!