Pages

▼

Monday, May 2, 2016

IO- Summer Release Hop

Welcome to the Impression Obsession Summer Release Blog Hop!
 
We have some beautiful projects to share AND PRIZES to give away! The hop will run for 2 days (5/2/16– 5/3/16) with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blogs each day. Visit the fabulous Design Team Blogs on the list below (only one comment per blog per day please) for a chance to a Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
 
The more blogs you visit … the better chance you will have to win!!!
Impression Obsession will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificates to two lucky winners!
Comment entries will be open until 9pm EST on Thursday, May 5th and all winners will be announced Friday, May 6th on the Impression Obsession Blog. 
Good luck!
 
For my card today, I used some of the new cacti stamps.  From left to right, they are:
Rabbits Hair C19187
 
I then added a saying from a wonderful new set called Everyday Quotes 2 (3153-XL)
 
To color my card, I started with 140lb watercolor paper, stamped the cacti with black versafine, and then painted everything with Peerless Watercolors.  Here is a close up:
 
 
 
I hope everyone has a good day.  It really is a good day to have a good day!
 
Don't forget to visit the other designers:

47 comments:

  1. Really cute card! Love the coloring.
    natgodfrey4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shading you got on your fab watercolored card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in the Southwest and cactus is a great card in my area! Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Your shading is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, and so different. Colours are vibrant.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is so perfect. Love the sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, perfect coloring! Love it! Nice idea to put the three stamps together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coloring looks so real - just terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card!! Your coloring is really, really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Laura. The succulents are beautiful and so are your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definately better than real cucti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Sweet card!! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute images and card. I like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card! Love your wonderful coloring & the great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are of so right...a good day to have a good day! Love your plants focal point for your card!!!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFUL WATER COLORING LAURA! The cactus are in a SUPER GREEN with HIGHLIGHTS! VERY NICE!!! AND the "ground" you've created is SO INTERESTING with the different colors that I see! SUPER JOB!!! I ALSO LIKE the sentiment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cacti are too stinkn' cute. Love your watercolouring. So professionally done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome coloring on this fun card! Love the cacti stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It always surprises me when I think all has been said and done, along comes a sentiment that tops it all. It is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card! You did so well with the colors and I love cacti! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great sentiment! And these three little cactus stamps are awesome, love them with the watercolor! :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just the cutest little card! The colors are spot on and don't you love the sentiment? TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous coloring of the pretty cacti - and i really like the shading under the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute!! I'm just loving this new release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. The cactus are great and what a wonderful saying.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the bright colors in the cacti! Fresh and fun!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Such a pretty card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous water colored card. Love the clean and simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great painting and I like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card!! I love the cacti stamps and that sentiment is great, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute card. I love the shadow or table or ground - whatever it is the plants are sitting on - very nice. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a cute card! Wonderful coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  34. very pretty card!! love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love those cute little cacti and the sweet, simple sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful coloring on these little cactuses. Love the sentiment.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like these cacti stamps! Gorgeous card and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous card! Love the coloring amd your shadowing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Really fun card colored beautifully with a great sentiment. We should all heed this advice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!