Pages

▼

Thursday, February 18, 2016

IO Challenge- Happy Birthday to You


I love birthday challenges.  After all, who doesn't need lots of birthday card ideas?  I think I make birthday cards more than anything else.

For my card, I made a shaker card using one of the balloons from the Balloon die set (DIE359-R) and added my sentiment from the Greetings Top Edgers die set (DIE234-M).

I thought the white backround was a little too plain, so I stamped the Swirls and Stars Cover a Card background (CC054) onto the white paper with Versamark ink and embossed it with an irridescent embossing powder.  Here is a close up:


Need more birthday inspiration?  Be sure to visit the other designers:

3 comments:

  1. I love your shaker card. The color of your sequins is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this card! So fun & sparkly. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A FANTASTIC SHAKER CARD!!! This is VERY FESTIVE & ANYONE would LOOOOVE to receive this!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!