Pages

▼

Monday, January 4, 2016

IO New Release Blog Hop- Day 1





Welcome to the Impression Obsession Spring Release Blog Hop!

We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND a Gift Certificates to give away!

The hop will run for 5 days (1/4/16 - 1/8/16 with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day at 6am EST. Visit our fabulous IO Design Team’s blogs (only one comment per blog please) for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate! The more blogs you visit … the better chance you will have to win!!! 

And we have a bonus... on the last day of the hop TWO winners will be chosen. One for Friday and one random winner from sometime during the week. So if you miss a day make sure and go back and comment!

Comment entries will be open until 9pm CT on Sunday January 10th and all winners will be announced Monday January 11th. Good luck!

All of the new stamps you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!


For my card, I stamped the butterfly and saying in black ink on cream cardstock.  I masked the butterfly and saying and then added Pan Pastels to the paper.  I then took one of the new Cover a card backgrounds and stamped over everything in brown ink.  I removed the masks, added a bit more Pan Pastels here and there and then colored my butterfly with colored pencils.

Items Used:
New Cover a Card- Vintage Honeycomb CC231
Butterfly G16153
Saying- What If D13445

Today's hop participants:





82 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the stamps you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I love butterflies!
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty butterfly stamp. And on top of honeycomb...oh my...pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! like the butterfly and saying
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!!Love butterflies,awesome colors!!!Iam a new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card never have too many butterfly stamps and the verse is so fitting

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterfly image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I love the honeycomb background and the sentiment that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT A FABULOUS SENTIMENT!!! AND it WORKS WONDERFULLY with the Butterfly image!!! SUPER JOB LAURA!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your card...especially the sentiment. Let's fly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your card...especially the sentiment. Let's fly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work!
    I have been itching to get some Pan Pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum! Love the butterfly and the background - great combo!!!Thanks for sharing.
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love the butterfly & your awesome coloring. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the butterfly. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous butterfly, and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love butterflies - really nice card

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely background and layering. The sentiment is so inspiring and wonderful and just perfect with the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an absolutely gorgeous card! The butterfly is beautiful and so is that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have created a masterpiece! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love working with butterflies, This one is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card. The big butterfly looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The honeycomb looks great with the image. And I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet card. Nice butterfly stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is a fun new BG stamp. It really gives lots of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing your amazing card! The coloring on the butterfly is over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  29. such a pretty card . Love butterflies - can't have too many
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  30. The butterfly looks so real like it could fly off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Perfect sentiment to go with this lovely butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a perfect complement to such a lovely sentiment - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a wonderful sentiment! And your butterfly and background stamping is terrific. So subtle and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very nice card, Laura. I think this would be so encouraging to someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  35. The honeycomb really works as the background along with the butterfly. A good sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great combination of stamps. The muted colors work great.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great card...love your techniques...colors are very soothing.
    Love the sentiment, so different.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really liked how you played with the colors and patterns. It looks beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work. I loved the phrase you used and the changing font.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great sentiment! And I love this butterfly! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What great soft coloring. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful vintage artsy card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great combi of images! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  43. OoooOooo butterflies!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lovely card! Beautiful sentiment, background and butterfly! Love the new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great card, Laura! The large butterfly is fantastic and pairs so well with the new sentiment.

    Roz M.

    ReplyDelete
  46. So beautiful and wonderfully designed. I love the honeycomb stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Gotta avets baackground stamp. Love the card with the butterfly and sentiment. Perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Gorgeous butterfly. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Awesome card! I love butterflies and this stamp is great!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fantastic coloring on the butterfly!! WOWEE!! Love it!!
    Very nice card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  51. What a fabulous sentiment for your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  52. That background is so versatile...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beautiful card..and a technique I will have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I really like the look of that sentiment with the background around it, great masking! Oh wow! I just saw that you made this a single layer with masking the butterfly! Great coloring, it looks like it's popped up!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful card Loving the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  56. Such a gorgeous butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anything with a butterfly is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  58. This is one of my favorite images from the release. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Fabulous card with great quote. Love the butterfly :) Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a terrific card. I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Beautiful card! I love butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wonderful card. Great colors and detail and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great card, lovely sentiment:-)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Such a sweet card with a wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love the products IO are great. Thanks for the nice party. Very beautiful card.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  66. Love this sentiment - perfect for the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Beautiful card ! Love the sentiment, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  68. Very creative! Gorgeous card and fabulous images!

    ReplyDelete
  69. one of my favorite quotes, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Beautiful card! I love the honey bee background with the color softly added here and there. Your colored butterfly is gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect! I also love the matting.
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!