Pages

▼

Thursday, October 8, 2015

IO Die Blog Hop- Day 1



Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Designer Die Hop!

We have some beautiful new dies to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!

The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new dies on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please).

The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!

We will have two days of blog hopping (October 8th and 9th) and THREE prizes!

There will be a prize for each of the two hop days (comment entries open until 10pm CT each day) and a bonus prize will be awarded on the final day of our hop from all the comments left for both days. Comment entries will stay open until Friday at 10PM CT. Winners will be announced the following day. Good luck!

So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!

All of the new dies you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW! www.iostamps.com

For my card today, I used the brand new  Halloween Landscape Layers.  The set comes with two layers, but I cut an extra layer of the graves with crosses.  For each layer, I went progressively darker from light grey to black.  I added a bit of yellow paper behind the jack o'lantern faces so that they would stand out more and the popped up the entire landscape scene on top of a background I created with glossy paper and alcohol inks.

Today's Blog Hop Participants:

44 comments:

  1. Stunning background laura for the fun die in the foreground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Your background is FABULOUS!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background! Perfectly "spooky" card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfectly spooky scene you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Such gorgeous spooky background, perfect for this beautiful creation, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dies! Super spooky background, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those layered dies. They add so much depth. That sky is fabulous! Those alcohol inks are wonderful! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors of the sky is awesome. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sky and spooktacukar foreground cemetery. TFS Big hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sky and spooktacukar foreground cemetery. TFS Big hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the background for your spooky scene.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sky is perfect for a Halloween card! I am loving these IO dies. What a great choice of ways to use them in this hop. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like this card. The background is so spooky looking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is AWESOME!!! Love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab background. Love those layer dies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A spooky night, FOR SURE with that sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOOOOVE IT AND, all the LAYERING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, the sky looks like it's on fire and those glowing pumpkin eyes are spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the background you created is so perfect for the cemetery sce3ne Laura-

    ReplyDelete
  19. the colors in the background are fantastic.
    Love this card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH LOVE the sky ... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the background for this card! I don't have any IO halloween dies! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a stunning background to show off the silhouette scene!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your background. It looks like fire and brimstone--perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the background on this card! Very spooky.....

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your card! It is scary but absolutely beautiful! Thank you!!
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning backdrop for these great dies. Love how you went from light to dark with the gravestones.

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's the scariest Halloween card yet this year! So many details make for a super work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  28. love everything about your design, truly awesome and unique!! Need to do some shopping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a cool card! Love that wonderful background and those great dies!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful card. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the look of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! I love that alcohol ink background!! It's so perfect behind the great new IO dies!!!! Wonderful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous sky! I can see an Alaskan northern lights sky with this too!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am Wowed by that background. Stunning card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a great sky-looks quite spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOVE the background...adds spooky to it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! That background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!