Pages

▼

Thursday, October 1, 2015

IO Challenge- Autumn Florals

Greetings everyone. Can you believe that it is already October? How did that happen?  Today's challenge celebrates Autumn and all the pretty floral colors.  I chose to use the Celebrate Possibility image that could be colored in any color palette you choose.  I happened to choose some reds, oranges, yellows, and rust.  I also like to contrast yellows and oranges with a little purple to make pop.   To make the card, I used an assortment of watercolors and colored pencils.

5 comments:

  1. THis is so beautiful with those beautiful watercolors! I love that only one corner was used for your design, leaving all of that beautiful white space! Gorgeous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. different, and beautiful. a good card for box of notes as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is beautiful. The colours, the layout and the colouring in is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and the design is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!