Welcome to the 2015 Impression Obsession Fall/Winter Release Blog Hop!
We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
One of the exciting things about the new Impression Obsession release is that they have a new stamp designer. His name is Seth Apter, and Mixed Media artists are going to love him!We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
The hop will start each day with a list of
participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay
us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s
projects with our new stamps on their blogs (only one comment per blog
per day please). Comment as you hop. Each comment that you leave gives
you a chance to win!!!
The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
Every day (Monday July 15th – July 17th),
one of the IO designer blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will
be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be
announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that
day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day
of the hop. One will be for Friday’s comments and another will be chosen
from all the comments left throughout the week. So….if you miss a day
or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a
$25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate! Both Friday winners will be
announced on the IO Blog on Saturday, July 18th.
All of the new stamps you’ll be seeing on the hop are available NOW! at www.iostamps.com
For my card, I combined three of his images- Asteroid Belt, Atmosphere, and Solar Eclipse. Fun names, huh? I stamped them all onto watercolor paper with black versafine ink and then colored the piece with Peerless watercolors. To finish the card, I added my saying and layered the pieces.
Items Used:
Atmosphere E18012
Asteroid Belt H18004
Solar Eclipse D18015
Friends Are For B14497
Don't forget to visit the other designers for more inspiration!
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

So pretty and I love the colors! TFS
ReplyDeleteSooooo pretty
ReplyDeleteLove your card...and these new stamps!
ReplyDeleteI like these colors.
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice to be introduced to all the new stamps. Thank you so much for the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteCreative regards from stempelfrida
Love all of the new Seth Apter stamps! Your coloring looks awesome here! Great card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteKatie B.
Your card is awesome!! Looking forward to those stamps!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. The colors are delicious!
ReplyDeleteUnique card, love your style!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creation!
ReplyDeleteWonderful background
ReplyDeleteThis could be used in so many ways
I love your color combination
Love your background!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors! Great work :)
ReplyDeleteThat is just plain Cool with a capital C. (I know that comment dates me, but what can I say, I am old!)
ReplyDeletetonilea
Lovely colors in this card.
ReplyDeleteYou are right about the mixed media use! Love your choice of colors. Overall awesome!
ReplyDeleteYour colors are amazing !
ReplyDeleteReally like this card. The colors are beautiful. I think Seth is going to be one of my favorite new designers.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love all these new IO stamps!!
ReplyDeleteLove the background you created.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Beautiful background and composition of cards. Great inspiration. Thanks for the opportunity to play in the blog - hop.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
BozenA
Beautiful card. Beautiful background and composition of cards. Great inspiration. Thanks for the opportunity to play in the blog - hop.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
BozenA
Beautiful. Love the different designs and colors.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing an amazing card.
Love this card. I want these stamps!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love the colors and how you used all of the stamps together.
ReplyDeleteNow that's a really cool card!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFULLY DONE LAURA!!! LOOVE the colors you've chosen too!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery creative with your background. Lovely backdrop for your sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThis modern design and colorful card are just my style! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThe simplicity of this card is wonderful, but very "artsy"...
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love your card and the colors you chose :)
ReplyDeleteNicely done....a cool modern look!!!
ReplyDeletePaper Hugs,
Jan
Wow!! Really Beautiful card!! Love the colors!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors. Love the card!
ReplyDeleteLoving how you colored this!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous background and colors.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh... I really like that background!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and artistic grunge look of your card!!
ReplyDeleteLove this card. The colors are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove the awesome colors on this card! The design is wonderful.
ReplyDelete