Welcome to the 2015 Impression Obsession Fall/Winter Release Blog Hop!
We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
The hop will start each day with a list of
participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay
us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s
projects with our new stamps on their blogs (only one comment per blog
per day please). Comment as you hop. Each comment that you leave gives
you a chance to win!!!
The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
Every day (Monday July 15th – July 17th),
one of the IO designer blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will
be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be
announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that
day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day
of the hop. One will be for Friday’s comments and another will be chosen
from all the comments left throughout the week. So….if you miss a day
or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a
$25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate! Both Friday winners will be
announced on the IO Blog on Saturday, July 18th.
All of the new stamps you’ll be seeing on the hop are available NOW! at www.iostamps.com
Today I thought I would share a holiday card using two new clear sets. One is called Spread Christmas Cheer, and it contains the saying and the little jingle bells. The other is called Snow Flourish and it contains the snowflake border background.
To make the cards, I stamped the snowflake border repeatedly onto white cardstock with a light blue ink. I embossed the bells on metallic gold paper in gold embossing powder and then cut them out. To finish the card, I rounded some corners, popped up the bells with some foam tape, and added my saying.
Items Used:
Don't forget to check out the other designers!
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

VERY CUTE!! Love how you put this card together!!
ReplyDeleteCute card -- love the bells!
ReplyDeleteFun card!
ReplyDeleteThose jingle bells are so cute. Love your card.
ReplyDeleteLovely background on your card! Creative regards from stempelfrida
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely delightful card!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorites on today's hop!
Great layout! TFS!
ReplyDeleteI love light blue snowflakes. The sentiment is a great one.
ReplyDeleteBeautoful backgroun for the fun sentiment.
ReplyDeleteSooooo cute ... I have to get the stamp.. that is one of my fave Christmas carols :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really pretty. I love the bells.
ReplyDeleteSO cute, love the bells and that background!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThe blue background really gives the feeling of winter.
The bells are so pretty.
Great card
thanks for sharing.
Delightful card. Love the blue and white - great winter feeling and the rounded corners make it extra nice.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your art!
ReplyDeleteImpression Obsession has such great stamps and dies!
Gorgeous card! I like this hop!
ReplyDeletecute idea, love the bells, ring,ring, ring, joy abounds
ReplyDeleteWonderful card!! So many great new stamps!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card !
ReplyDeleteLovely in blue.
ReplyDeleteThis card has me humming, Love those jingle bell dies too!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Laura, I love the snowy background!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card...love the bells! And now I can't get that song out of my mind...ha!
ReplyDeleteLove your card.
ReplyDeleteWhat's Christmas without Jingle Bells!? Love it!
ReplyDeleteVery nice card.
ReplyDeleteSUPER JOB, Laura in combining these two sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card and I have to admit that I started singing the song as soon as I read the sentiment! LOL
ReplyDeleteSoooo CUTE!!! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
ReplyDeleteNice card - I really like the layout.
ReplyDeleteLove the background! great card!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love the bells with this sentiment! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteKatie B.
Love the jingle bells! A super cute card!
ReplyDeleteNice art journal!
ReplyDeletePaper Hugs,
Jan
Oh, how pretty! Love the swirly background...perfectly 'snowy'!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this card and especially the sentiment! I'll be singing that for hours now!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and very Christmas card. Great inspiration. Thanks for the opportunity to play in the blog - hop.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
BozenA
Such a simple card, but it's probably not! Love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat card--love the blues (my favorite color) in the background stamp and sentiment. TFS
ReplyDeleteEek! It'll soon be that time and you've made a darling card!
ReplyDeleteLove the card. The background is gorgeous.
ReplyDeletevery nice card.
ReplyDelete