Pages

▼

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Impression Obsession Blog Hop Day 1

Welcome to the 2015 Impression Obsession Fall/Winter Release Blog Hop!

We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!

The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new stamps on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please). Comment as you hop. Each comment that you leave gives you a chance to win!!!

The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!

Every day (Monday July 15th – July 17th), one of the IO designer blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that day.

Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop. One will be for Friday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week. So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate! Both Friday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Saturday, July 18th.

All of the new stamps you’ll be seeing on the hop are available NOW! at www.iostamps.com


I hope you are in the mood for new products from Impression Obsession. There gorgeous new designs forFall and winter as well as great sayings and fun image to color (like the ones I used today).

I love the new birdie saying for a couple of reasons. First, it is much larger than others I have seen and therefore really stands out on the card. Second, it can be finished on the inside for a variety of occasions. A little birdie told me....it's your birthday, you're having a baby, you got a promotion, you needed a hug, etc...

For my card, I stamped the hexagons and bird onto watercolor paper and then colored them with Peerless watercolors. I then cut out the bird, popped it up on my card with foam tape and added the saying.

Items used:

Psst C17072

Bird D17072

Hexagon from a Balzar Designs cling set called Summer 3144-LG

Don't forget to visit the other designers and leave comments for chances to win!

 

Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

 

 

 

43 comments:

  1. Cute little birdie and I love that background you created! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamps and love how you used them. TFS Jan D., FL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bird! And I love the colored hexagon design, very cool! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love this and the big bird and sentiment, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those hexagons and that sweet little bird
    darling card

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute card. I really like the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little bird. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute birdie and great colours! Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am soooooo inosimple lately and this sooooo fits that bill. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww so super sweet! Love that little birdie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this great blog - hop :-)))
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cute bluebird with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card, and very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A little birdie told me this is a darling card.
    Love the colored hexagons. the birdie is colored so well too.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet card! Love the bird and those hexagons too

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card!!! That is a great sentiment since it can be used for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your color palette on this. Gotta have that sentiment as I love birds on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the little bird. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is absolutely adorable! I love your color choices, too! Love blue!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute bird!! Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very versatile card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute bird and you used them wonderfully well!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like how you've used the little hexagon stamp from the new "Summer" set on this great little card: what a versatile set!

    Roz M.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is darling!! love the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for sharing your art!
    Impression Obsession has such great stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That watercolored background gives just the right accent to your sweet birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a sweet card. Love the blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great design for your cute little birdie card!!!!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute card! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a cute little bird and card that can be used for many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card love the colours you have used. Really cute card.

    crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!