Pages

▼

Thursday, April 2, 2015

IO Challenge- You Did It


Today's challenge is called "You Did It."  The theme got me thinking about cards you would make for a graduate.  The Never Never image (J15075) is really great for someone who is moving on from one stage of life to the next.


To make the card, I stamped the image onto 140lb watercolor paper with black Versafine ink and colored it with an assortment of Peerless watercolors.  To add a little extra depth, I outlined some of the lines with Prismacolor pencils.  Here is a close up to see the colored pencils:


Need more inspiration?  Check out the other designers:


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous watercoloring. Who wouldn't love receiving this? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. My favorite of this hop. Beautiful water coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!