Greetings! In anticipation of Valentine's Day next week. the IO team is sharing love-themed cards today. I wanted to share a couple of cards I teach in my Peerless Valentine watercolor class.
The first card uses a stamp that reminds me of Zentangle. It is called A Friend Loves J15074. I don't know if you can read the quote from the picture, but it says "A Friend Loves at All Times."
The second card uses the new Impression Obsession Heart Tree F15069. I added a saying that was one of the first IO stamps I ever owned. It is from one of their cling sets called Heartlines 3107-XL
I will be teaching the class again this Sunday at Angela's Happy Stamper in case you want to come.
Want more love inspiration? Be sure to check out the other designers!
You know zentangl is getting out there. Perfect example. thanks.
ReplyDeleteThese are both so beautiful! I especially love the tree...what a nice, simple sentiment, too! Thanks for sharing!!! P.S. Got my MB package - adorable!!! Thanks for your help!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, the top card does remind me of a zentangle too which is probably why I find your card so fascinating. Lovely job colouring it.
ReplyDelete