Welcome to the 2015 Impression Obsession Spring/CHA Release Blog Hop- Day 5
We have some beautiful new stamps to share AND Gift Certificates to give away!
The
hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression
Obsession Blog at 6am EST.
Each day pay us a visit here and then head
over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new stamps
on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please). Comment as you hop. Each comment that you leave gives you a chance to win!!! The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!
Every day (Monday Jan 5th
– Jan 9th), one of the IO designer blogs will be chosen randomly and a
winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The
winner will be announced the following day along with the participating
blogs for that day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop!
One
winner will be for Friday’s comments and another will be chosen from
all the comments left throughout the week. Both winners will be
announced on Saturday January 10th.
So….if
you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a
chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
Both Friday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Saturday, January 10th.
***************
Well, today is the last day of the blog hop. I hope that you have really enjoyed it and have been inspired by all the new Impression Obsession stamps.
For today's card, I wanted to show you a couple of new butterflies that I colored with Chameleon pens. Chameleon pen give you an ombre effect that I thought would work well with butterfly wings. To finish the card, I added a saying as well as some rhinestones.
Products used:
Larger Butterfly- Butterfly 4 D7783
Smaller Butterfly- Butterfly 2 D7781
Saying- Ups and Downs C13339
Thanks again for stopping by and for all the lovey comments!
Today's hop list!
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett
Daniela Dobson
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett
Have a great day!
Soooo pretty
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card and design!!
ReplyDeleteVery, very pretty! Love the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteVery Pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove the butterflies. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! The butterfly's are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! Love how you colored the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteNice card, love the butterflies!! makes me wish for spring.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love the verse, butterflies are my favorite
ReplyDeleteThe butterflies are very pretty, nice coloring and the verses are great.
ReplyDeleteOH MY! How pretty are these butterflies...Real pretty.
ReplyDeleteButterflies are always "in". thanks.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I have enjoyed the hop this week. Lots of marvelous talent!
ReplyDeleteLove the butterflies!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGreat Card! Butterflies always seem to have a Wonderful place on cards!
ReplyDeletePretty butterflies.
ReplyDeletelovely card!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteButterflies are always nice to have on a card. Thanks for sharing - great sentiment.
ReplyDeleteLove the butterfly, who wouldn't?
ReplyDeleteLOVELY BUTTERFLIES! Your coloring has made them COME ALIVE!!!!!!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous card and those butterflies, my favourite....
ReplyDeleteThe butterflies are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe coloring is great and they are really the highlight of the card.
thanks for sharing a great card.
Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, would love to try out the Chameleon...
ReplyDeleteGreat card!! I can never get enough butterfly stamps! :)
ReplyDeleteI love butterfly stamps. Love how you coloured them in. Great layout too.
ReplyDeleteYour butterflies are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great card to encourage someone.
ReplyDeleteLovely butterflies to go with the sentiment! I like your coloring choices too.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card of encouragement!!
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteGreat design.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful butterflies and great color combination.
ReplyDeleteWonderful wonderful card.
ReplyDeleteYour butterflies are lovely!
ReplyDeleteI've not heard of the Chameleon pens-will have to check into them :-)
Nice work!
ReplyDeleteThe butterfly card is so Spring-y lookin', and the sentiment is lovely. Good coloring.
ReplyDeleteMy husband bought me Chameleon markers for Christmas - have not had a chance to try them yet, but the minute I saw your card, I thought, golly I bet she used Chameleon markers - excellent work!
ReplyDeletePretty butterflies! Love your coloring!
ReplyDeletebeautiful colored butterfly card
ReplyDeletegorgeous card!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty - love the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteisoscia at aol dot com
Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGreat card and another wonderful, meaningful sentiment!
ReplyDeleteWho can resist butterflies? Not me! Love that sentiment.
ReplyDeleteLove the butterflies and the sentiment! catisi@aol.com
ReplyDeleteGreat card; thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletelove the butterflies!
ReplyDeleteI like the ombre effect on the butterfly. I'm going to have to give those pens a try.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards - Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card!
ReplyDeleteSUPER BEAUTIFUL!! ;) I LOVE the Colors, Design and those Sweet Butterfly Images!! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty butterflies
ReplyDeletePretty card! I love both of these new butterflies and that sentiment is great too! Wonderful job. :) Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteKatie B.
Gorgeous card! I love seeing the new stamps!
ReplyDeletePretty butterfly card.
ReplyDeleteA sweet and lively card with beautiful coloring!
ReplyDeleteThose butterflies
ReplyDeleteare so pretty!
Great card.
Carla from Utah
Pretty card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Great sentiment!
ReplyDeleteLovely card Laura.....TFSJAN and for a chance to win!!!
ReplyDeleteJan
A beautiful card! Love the layout & those gorgeous butterflies.
ReplyDeleteI see butterflies, I'm happy:-)
ReplyDeleteI love the bright colors!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Karen. I really like the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteThis butterfly is so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper nice and inspirational card!!
ReplyDelete