Greetings everyone. Today the IO challenge is all about travel cards. I instantly knew that I wanted to use the
Classic Truck image (G1866) with some of my new watercolors. It really is a fun image to color. I made a card out of heavy watercolor paper, stamped the image with black India ink, then colored the image with some Peerless watercolors. To finish the card, I added the
Road Less Traveled saying (D3613).
Need more travel inspiration? Check out the other designers:
Vicki Garrett
Pen & Ink watercolor technique...I never would have thought about using India Ink, but it makes perfect sense...will file that info away for later!! Thanks! Love the vivid coloring, and it's a scene I can see only minutes from my door. Good reminder that a get away doesn't have to be far away! Great Job!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Love the stamp and the colors you chose. And the verse is so right for the card. Edna
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card. I love this stamp and I must say your coloring is great.
ReplyDelete