Pages

▼

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

May You Have a Sweet Ride Through Life


Welcome to Day 1 of the Impression Obsession 2014 Spring Die Hop!
We have some beautiful new dies share AND Gift Certificates to give away each day!!!
The hop will start each day with a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog at 6am EST. Each day pay us a visit here and then head over and see our fabulous IO Design Team’s projects with our new dies on their blogs (only one comment per blog per day please). The more blogs you visit each day… the better chance you will have to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!!!

Every day (Tuesday, March 25th – Thursday, March 27th) one of the blogs will be chosen randomly and a winner will be selected from comments on that blog at 10pm CT. The winner will be announced the following day along with the participating blogs for that day.
Two prizes will be awarded on the last day of the hop. One will be for Thursday’s comments and another will be chosen from all the comments left throughout the week. 

So….if you miss a day or time deadline your comments will still count for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate!
Both Thursday winners will be announced on the IO Blog on Friday.
If you have any questions please email Jeanne.
All of the new dies you'll be seeing on the hop are available NOW!

Today’s hop list:

Laura Fulcher - you are here
Vicki Garrett

I absolutely love when there are dies that coordinate with stamps because I really hate cutting out images, and to tell the truth, I am not very good at it.  I can't imagine how hard it would have been if I had had to cut out  my bicycle by hand.  Instead, I  cut out the bicycle from the Bicycle die set (DIE 145-Z) and then stamped the bike from the CL255 Riding Pretty clear set on top of it.  I then colored it with Copic markers and then added some flowers that I had stamped and cut from the same stamp and die sets.  To finish the card, I added some Basic Grey paper and some street washi tape I got from Queen and Company.  I don't know if you can read the saying from the stamp set, but it says, " May you have a sweet ride through life."

I will see you again tomorrow with a new card!


 

74 comments:

  1. I love this new bike die and the sentiment coordinates perfectly. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bicycles. They can work for almost anything. Great graduation card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love bicycles and this new set with the cute little flowers for the basket is adorable. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and put together just right!
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love the bike and I could never cut it out either so it's awesome that there is a matching die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything with a bicycle. I have bicycle embellishments in all shapes, sizes and colors, but no dies or stamps. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Laura! I love the bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-cute card! I love that bike!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love the bike, and how you popped up the flowers in the basket. And it's really neat how you created the highway too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how adorable is that bike die and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love bicycle scenes. Now if I would just make myself go out and take a ride! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super super cute...love this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! Love the bicycle with the basket of flowers...reminds me of spring and after this winter every reminder of spring is very welcome.!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love this bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card! Love this fun bicycle die! So fun with the basket of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are SO RIGHT about dies that cut out stamped images. They are lifesavers. Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A super card for a graduate. lovely sentiment, an lovely bike, with the touch of spring beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice card. It would be terrible to have to cut that bike out.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful fun card! The bicycle with the flowers in the basket made me smile. The saying is perfect. Thank you for sharing this cheerful card today.
    Jacquelene L
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so sweet. Love the bicycle and how you stamped the image!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so sweet. Love the bicycle and how you stamped the image!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I agree with you. I also love stamps with coordinating dies.. The bike is great. Will have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that sweet bicycle, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm ready for spring and it looks like your already there. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute card. I love the washi road.

    ReplyDelete
  26. very cute card, just in time for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Squeal - love this!!!! LOVE! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a sweet sentiment on your card and love that die cut and stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The bicycle makes this such a fun card

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card! It certainly will bring a smile to the face of whoever receives it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Always looking for great bicycle image. Just love this one and what a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card! These new dies are awesome, I love how you bicycle turned out! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute card, love the sentiment with the bike stamp and die.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute card, love the sentiment with the bike stamp and die.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I agree, it's nice to have matching dies and stamps. You did a wonderful job with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such an adorable card. I love the bike die. It's so nice to have matching stamp and die.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Too cute with the bicycle; and the sentiment is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I adore anything on Kraft card stock so this card is right up my alley! It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love that bicycle die! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very pretty card. Dies do make life so much easier so you don't have to fussy cut. I do like to fussy cut but I won't complain when I can cut something with a die. thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your card is great. Love this die.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm not good at cutting out stamped images either! :) Thank goodness for wonderful dies like this!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Super cute bike die and very versatile. Love that darling flower basket on the bike. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Sweet bike and I adore that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a great card! So clean and simple yet so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love this card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a fun and cheery card that makes me feel like spring is here at last! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  48. The basket of flowers is so cute on the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Such a fun card...ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Super cute card - love the bicycle.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Very sweet card--I like the washi tape road.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Very sweet and reminiscent of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sweet card that screams spring and living her in the cold state of Wisconsin I can really use some warm thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the bike die and your creation is awesome !! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  55. Great coloring and papers, love the sentiment to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  56. After such a looooong winter it is so nice to see spring cards. Love the bicycle

    ReplyDelete
  57. nice. this makes me think our spring has arrived in spite of the snow yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Makes you want to go o it and ride your bike!!!!! Cute card.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great card! I love the street washi tape too!

    ReplyDelete
  60. The bike and the background are perfect together

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great card! I think I "need" that bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Like your card with the "road". It is perfect for the bike die.

    ReplyDelete
  63. This bicycle die is growing on me!

    ReplyDelete
  64. OMG ... I missed Day 1 of the hop so decided to back track and so glad I did! This is fabulous ... love that bike! Wonderful creation ... thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Great sentiment. I am loving all the IO dies and stamps sets. Great card! kReN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!