Pages

▼

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Spooky Spider


I just love Halloween cards, so I wanted to share another card I made with some of the new Impression Obsession images. The card used two of the new Cover a Card backgrounds (Spooky CC160 and Sunburst CC156). I stamped the Spooky background onto purple paper using a Versafine Imperial Purple ink. I then embossed the Sunburst background on bright green paper using purple embossing powder from Fred Mullett. The Sunburst background has a nice distress look to it that really appeals to me. To finish the card, I added the Spider (C14144) to the center of the sunburst with black ink.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting... Sunburst as a spider web? It would never have occurred to me. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Vibrant colors as I love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!