For my card, I used the Cover a Card Thick and Thin (CC008) in red ink to create a peppermint looking background. I also included the new elf image (Jingle E11049) and the I like to smile (C3863) saying. I colored the elf with watercolor pencils and then blended everything with a Dove Blender pen.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog this week. I have enjoyed sharing the new IO release with you!
Remember, we are having a blog hop every day this week to feature the new Impression Obsession products. Here is the information you need to know to win an IO gift certificate:
- A Gift Certificate Drawing will be held every day and an extra one on Friday.
- To be eligible to win each day leave a comment on the blog for each participating DT member.
- Posts are closed for each day at 10 p.m., EST, for that day's drawing.
- The winners will be announced in the post for the next day.
- To be eligible to win on the extra drawing Friday you must have commented on each DT blog participating on each day (Monday through Friday). Posts closed at 10 p.m.. EST
- (You can go back and catch up on comments to be eligible for the 5 day drawing on Friday.)
If at any point during the week you get confused, just visit the Impression Obsession blog. Shirley will help keep you on track and will answer any of your questions. Good luck!
Awwweee! Love this card! So cute.
ReplyDeleteNelda
This card certainly put a smile on my face!
ReplyDeleteLove the cute elf !
ReplyDeleteSo cute.
ReplyDeleteAdorable holiday card, Laura. I'd love to send it to my grandkiddies. So clever how you used that CAC to create the candy cane look. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteLove the peppermint background part and cute, cute, image! Adorable card.
ReplyDeleteLynn
Such a sweet and cute card -love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun quote from a fun movie. This is a great card.
ReplyDeleteSo cute card!
ReplyDeleteHow cute- love the Christmas elf- and loving the BG!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute, sweet card! This has been a fun week!
ReplyDeleteReally cute..buddy the elf is too adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove Christmas elves!
ReplyDeleteCute and cheery card.
ReplyDeletePH
OHHH..another super sweet sentiment!!! You guys are killing my wallet. Great card!
ReplyDeleteSo, how cute is this! What a fun new image - thanks for the inspiration, Laura!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable
ReplyDeleteSo cute - I love the way this card has been designed.
ReplyDeletesandy
What festive fun! Great job!
ReplyDeleteReally cute holiday card! Love the green edging. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteKatie B.
Your elf is adorable and who could resist that sentiment?
ReplyDeleteCute card.
ReplyDeleteMargie F.
What an adorable card and I love all the new sentiments being showcased this week...so much fun! Thanks for a great week of inspiration.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! He looks so mischeivous!
ReplyDeleteGreat card...and great choices of papers. Your coloring on the little elf is just perfect!!
ReplyDeleteThis is ADORABLE! Makes me smile.
ReplyDelete