Pages

▼

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 2- Boo!


Well, I did a Christmas card yesterday, so it felt like it was time for a Halloween card. For this card, I used one of the new Claudia Tenorio-Pearl stamps called Jack and Jill (G11040). It is such a fun image to color with Copic markers. I also added a bit of stickles to the wings to make them sparkle. To finish the card, I popped up the Boo (A11054) saying.

Remember, we are having a blog hop every day this week to feature the new Impression Obsession products.  Here is the information you need to know to win an IO gift certificate:
  • A Gift Certificate Drawing will be held every day and an extra one on Friday.
  • To be eligible to win each day leave a comment on the blog for each participating DT member. 
  • Posts are closed for each day at 10 p.m., EST, for that day's drawing.
  • The winners will be announced in the post for the next day.
  • To be eligible to win on the extra drawing Friday you must have commented on each DT blog participating on each day (Monday through Friday).  Posts closed at 10 p.m.. EST
  • (You can go back and catch up on comments to be eligible for the 5 day drawing on Friday.)
Here is a list of designers who are participating today (besides me):

Dina 
Jeanne 
Jenny 

If at any point during the week you get confused, just visit the Impression Obsession blog.  Shirley will help keep you on track and will answer any of your questions.  Good luck!


29 comments:

  1. WOW!!! so fun and your colouring rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun card - great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - what a coloring job! really cute stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE, Laura! Lots of colorful movement in your darling card. The boo sentiment is perfect! The orange frame and gray highlights look great, and of course, outstanding shading and coloring! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So FUN and cute! Adorable image and your coloring in outstanding! Love the addition of the stickles on the wings too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I adore this card!! Your coloring is picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is what I like - Halloween! Kids! Cute! and Funny with a touch of nostalgia. Love it!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my heavens- this is darling! Your coloring and the shimmer are awesome- LOVE this card and image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE! fabulous coloring job! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! This is so cute. Who wouldn't love getting this card!??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I giggled when I seen this, wonderfully done

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card...great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card - darling stamps! Love Halloween cards! Nelda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a funny image! Love the gray ink edges! Great card. Thanks for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun image! Reminds me of my own kids about 30 years ago :) Your card is adorable, and I can't wait to see the entire new release! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such great coloring and those facial expressions are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh...Too darn cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute and fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet Halloween card...especially for my kid friends. Very whimsy and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jack and Jill are adorable. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is just so adorable and your coloring skills are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sweet card - the coloring is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!