Pages

▼

Monday, July 16, 2012

CHA Week

Well, it is that time again. This week the Impression Obsession team will be showing you the new CHA release for fall/winter.  There will be a chance to see lots of new images as well as chances to win IO gift certificates.  I hope you will be stopping by to check out all the fun things we have planned this week.

For my first sneak-peek, I chose a card I made that would be very easy to reproduce if you needed to make a large quantity of holiday cards. I kept the color scheme simple and made use of the new mitten border to be the main focus of the card.  I added a background that was made using a snowflake folder and then added one of the new IO sayings.  Easy!

And now for the information you really want...how to win an IO gift certificate:
  • A Gift Certificate Drawing will be held every day and an extra one on Friday.
  • To be eligible to win each day leave a comment on the blog for each participating DT member. 
  • Posts are closed for each day at 10 p.m., EST, for that day's drawing.
  • The winners will be announced in the post for the next day.
  • To be eligible to win on the extra drawing Friday you must have commented on each DT blog participating on each day (Monday through Friday).  Posts closed at 10 p.m.. EST
  • (You can go back and catch up on comments to be eligible for the 5 day drawing on Friday.)
Here is a list of designers who are participating today (besides me):
Dina 
Jeanne 
Jenny 

If at any point during the week you get confused, just visit the Impression Obsession blog.  Shirley will help keep you on track and will answer any of your questions.  Good luck!


 

35 comments:

  1. So pretty card! love this stamp and background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mitten border is just darling!! Great card to make for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Cute!! those mittons are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute!!!! those mittons are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, such a darling card! How ever did you fit those rhinestones so perfectly on each mitten! Great job for a cool and crisp, wintry feel in the middle of such a hot summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those mittens look really nice right now! Temps this week to be in the 100-108 range again... Great card, Laura! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love that it is easy to reproduce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stiking card, love the Clean and Simple look and the fun border !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Christmas card - I love red and white. And who doesn't love the thought of mittens ! Thanks for the chance to win!! good luck to me!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little mittens. Love that font on the sentiment stamp. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so refreshing to see a 'cool' card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christmas in July, for sure! Love this stamp and your card! Nelda

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a festive CAS card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new mitten border and the snowflake embossing makes me want to turn the AC down a little! Great card for Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card! Love all the little mittens and the sentiment is wonderful too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card, it will be just like that before we know it. Thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the new sentiments!! Very cute card and yes, it would be a great design for multiples. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, I love the gloves and the font on that sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card for the holidays! Love the mittens and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Laura, you have made a beautiful card! I love the embossed snowflakes and those mittens are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great CAS card- love the mitten images and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is adorable. I think I'm going to have to get that sentiment. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Christmas card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the simplicity and that mitten border is a MUST have.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just checking in to see what I missed on day 1 and 2 of the blog hop and really glad I did. There are some really fun sentiments that I hadn't found before and I love this mitten border. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can almost feel snow falling looking at this one! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this card and can see it done in green or blue!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this card and can easily see it in green or blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!