For my card today, I used the new Lush Lilacs stamp (H8731) as well as a lot of Inspirations sparkle paints. I then combined it with a Nestabilities Labels 8 die and some Memory Box pearls. To finish the card, I used the Thick Stripes Cover a Card background (CC105) as well as the For You saying (A3755).
Need more floral inspiration? Check out what Daniela, Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, Julie, and Vicki created.
Want to play along? You can find all the information here, and you could even win a $25 IO gift certificate!
I like all of the purple. This is a wonderful large stamp! Great card! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteKatie B.
Such pretty colors! Love the stamp!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realise how big this stamp really is. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteLaura what a beautiful card xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful! Love the softness of the lavender. Beautifully done - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteVery soft and pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, the painting & colors are wonderful. Awesome image as well ! Have a great day, Shirley
ReplyDelete