For my card, I stamped the Polka Dot Fish (D2195) onto white cardstock with Versafine black ink and colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I then added a saying that can be found in the Angelfish clear stamp set (MC183). I often pair Leigh Hannan's beach images with the bubbles Cover a Card background. I thought people might be getting tired of me using that background, so I used the Cover A Card Fizz background instead (CC013). I really liked how it paired with the fish stamp.
Need some summer inspiration? Check out what Daniela, Deborah, Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, Julie, and Kathy, created. Want to play along? You can find all of the information here, and you could even win a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate!
Cute and colorful! This is just too fun Laura and that backgrounder is perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove your card! I must say I always enjoy what you have done. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBarb
Crisp, Clean, Cool... great card Laura!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN summery card...love the colours!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and that background is great!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteSo Cheerful and Summery! Love love love the colors you chose! 8-)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Shannon