Pages

▼

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ready For Summer

The weather is getting warmer, and have I noticed that I am using more "summer" themed images. I love the Leigh Hannan Sailing Martini (E2304) stamp. It makes me wish I knew something about sailing. To make the card, I colored the image with Copic markers, edged the piece with some Tumbled Glass Distress ink, and added the Ahoy Matey saying (A5441). To finish the card, I outlined the whole thing with a Cool Grey 1 pen to make the image pop forward.

Here is a close up of the image:

So what about you? Are you working on summer cards, or are you one of those people working on Christmas cards already?

2 comments:

  1. What a great summery card Laura :D. It is a nice reminder of summer (says me in a wooly cardigan) xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't done any yet, but I'm starting to get the summer mind set as well. Fun card you came up with to start the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!