
Second, I wanted to make a birthday card for my friend Hare. Even though her favorite color is red, I thought she might like this color combo too. If you squint REALLY hard, you might be able to see a faint wood grain on the kraft cardstock. I used a really light blue ink, which looked pretty good when I stamped it. Then I watched as the pattern slowly disappeared as it dried. Oh well! I think using a light color of ink only really works if you stamp on white or stamp tone on tone. Live and learn...
I took a close-up of the flowers to show you that I watercolored the petals with watercolor crayons and a waterbrush then added some Distress Stickles for sparkle and Glossy Accents to make the cup look like porcelain.
LOVE your take on the trigger! The glossy cup, and those gorgeous blooms...I love how they have centre stage :)
ReplyDeleteHey Laura! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card with beautiful stamping!! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! I love this stamp and you really did it justice!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect card for the inspiration photo, Laura! Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete