Pages

▼

Monday, January 31, 2011

Moxie Fab Bright and Bold Challenge

So, I couldn't sleep last night and decided to take a stab at another one of the Moxie Fab Color Challenges. This time I tried the Bright and Bold Challenge. Here is the color pallette:

To make the card, I took a scrap of pink and orange patterned paper I had by My Minds Eye. I then stamped the Impression Obsession Cover a Card Tapestry (CC025) on top with Versamark ink and embossed it with black powder. To finish the card, I added a bright pink Flora Doodle from Petaloo as an embellishment and added a saying from the All Occassion II clear set from Impression Obsession.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! And what a super idea for toning down patterned papers that are too bright, or have a pattern that is too large to be a good card backdrop. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card to give to someone just for being them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Laura!!!! SO beautiful and I LOVE how you used the IO background stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I can't tell you how much it means to me!