Thursday, September 20, 2007

The calls have begun

The good news is that I have received a lot of calls from friends lately. The bad news is that they were all calling me to update my blog. Where is the love? :) I told my mom that story and she said, "I guess it's good I didn't call you asking that." Apparently she had the same intentions.
I have been so busy getting some classes together that I haven't done much blogging. I have a couple of "10 in 10" classes coming up, so I will be sure to post some samples.
Today's card is one of the cards from my "10 in 10 fall." The tree elements are from a clear set made by Memory Box and the saying is by Impression Obsession. What makes this a quick card is that there is no coloring involved. I often get so involved in planning how I am going to color objects that I forget that you can simply "ink and stamp." Sometimes it is best to stick to the basics!
I chose to post this card because Dave Brethauer of Memory Box will be at Angela's this weekend!!!! I can't begin to explain how excited I am. I love his coloring techniques and can't wait to learn from the master. I promise to post a report on his classes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool card! Sorry I'm not signed up for your 10 in 10 Fall class. But I AM taking your 10 in 10 Christmas class. Can't wait to see a sample of what we'll be making. But I don't mean to rush you getting a sample into your Blog. :) Q